I’ve been following some work on what started as the Lego Unimog1, and has since turned into a MOC2. Its not done yet, but I decided I would start building accessories for it anyway. The first thing I’ve build is a camper. The goal was to only use Technic parts. Almost made it.
- Second level for sleeping
- Cargo crane on top for (un)loading
- Opening door and panels for internal visibility
- Windows with sun-shades that secure for travel
- Kitchen with sink, shelves, counter, fridge, and dishwasher
- Bathroom (toilet and shower)
- Eating area with chairs and table
- Storage container on the roof
- Slide-out surface with solar panels
- Guard-rails on the roof
- Storage closet with shelves and PF brick
It includes a PF brick, but LDD didn’t have an option for lighting, so that’s not in the file.
Part count is just under 2800 pcs.
Things left to do¶
- Create more/better groups in LDD
- Power the crane with pneumatics and/or PF